Saturday, August 1, 2015

White With One......Custard August DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my  DT layout for our August Challenge over at White With One and this month's plus one colour is Custard.


"Be Happy, Be You"


Products Used:

White Bazzill Cardstock
Spellbinder Die Cuts
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard
Texture Paste and SU Barley Banana Ink
Kaiser Texture Stamps
Tim Holtz Plastic Alphabets






That's all from me this evening.  Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous work of the White With One team.  I hope you can join in this month and as always there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!