Friday, August 28, 2015

Kaisercraft August Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for  Kaisercraft's  challenge.  I almost thought I would run out of time to play along, but I managed a little crafting today. This month they have a fantastic sketch and and here is my take :)


"Thankful"


Products Used:

Kaiser Cardstock
Kaiser Secret Garden Papers, Sticker Sheet and Collectables
Kaiser Wooden Flourishes
Kaiser Posies
Kaiser Silver Rhinestones
Kaiser Assorted Stencils
Kaiser Mists
Kaiser Paper Blooms, Mini Paper Blooms and Paper Flowers 
Texture Paste and Memento Black Ink






That's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

10 comments :

  1. I have bee really slack with scrapping this month! Just seemed to have not been very productive this month...sigh,.. Your layout looks wonderful, love the colours and background stencilling, love the flower sprays too! Great take on the sketch! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzy, I have been a bit the same!! Had big ideas to get well ahead in all my DT work but that didn't happen lol!!! I'm hoping to have a weekend crafting! Hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love all your detail. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous. Love the technique and colors and all the texture. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore this LO Tania.. what a fabulous take on this month's sketch and I love your mm background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Layout and photo! I love how you have picked the colours from the photo and matched them so perfectly with the products. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Good luck in the Kaisercraft August Challenge : )
    Alicia xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous clusters of flowers and details, loving the colours too, thanks so much for joining in on the challenge, Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super pretty take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, so very pretty! love your take on the sketch. Good luck with your entry. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!