Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #128

Hi there!

Good afternoon to you all.  Today I have my card to share with you for Cardabilities latest sketch and one of the last few I will get to play along with.  I read today that unfortunately Cardabilities Blog is closing which is sad, but I completely understand that personal commitments etc comes first so firstly I would like to wish Karan all the very best.  I have had so much fun playing along each fortnight with the challenge sketches.


"Happy Birthday"


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Prima Natures Garden Patterned Papers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Cre8tiv Clear Stickers
FWAB Gold Pearls



Well that's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

6 comments :

  1. Yes it is a bit sad to see Cardabilities close, but that's what happens sometimes.... Your card is beautiful! Love the soft colours. Thanks for joining in with Cardabilites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tania....love the soft colours, the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch Tania! Yes, we will all miss the Cardabilities site and we thank you for sharing your creations with us time and again. Awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love your cluster BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really feminine and pretty. Love it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card hanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!