Saturday, August 8, 2015

Kraft Plus August Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for Kraft Plus's latest challenge.  I have to say I have never done anything like this on my projects but it was a lot of fun :)


"Hippy Girl"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
SU Medallion Stamp
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Assorted Circle Punches
Lindys Stamp Gang Mists





Well that's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

6 comments :

  1. I love this! The stamping and the colors really create a wonderful background! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it! looks amazing. Ive never zentangled before either, Ive been practising but I still haven't got a design in mind as yet. loved looking at yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh----aaaaah! You made zentangle look pretty!!! Clever girl:) I've got that SU stamp and never thought to use it with the doodling...it look BRILL. [note to self: drag out dusty, cobweb covered stamp and USE!!!].....love the design on this page, too...as always, fabulous having you join us at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous layout! I do love that SU stamp, it looks fab with the zentangle circles. Thanks for joining in the fun over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing work, this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely - I certainly wouldn't think you've gone out of your comfort zone with this stunner page. Wonderful to have you play along, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!