Friday, August 7, 2015

123 Challenge Blog August Dt Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my DT Layout for our new Challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog. I have used the Kraft Cardstock for my base, have lots of Fussy Cut flowers and used the word "Precious" as my title.


"Precious"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Secret Garden Patterned Papers and Sticker Sheet
Petaloo and Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Kaiser Captured Moments Stickers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays





Well that's all from me.  I hope you have time to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls and you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! Love how you have used the circle die cut paper.. Gorgeous photo! Lovely inspiration for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! Loving all those gorgeous flowers! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this one! love the design and the all the fussy cutting of the flowers is amazing! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!