Sunday, August 2, 2015

Funky Flair Studio Challenge Artist August Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for Funky Flairs Studio latest challenge.

I have added lots of pink a heart or two and of course some yummy Funky Flair fro the Hearts Set 2.



"Friends"


Products Used:
Bazzill Hot Pink Cardstock
Magnolia Patterned Paper
Green Tara and Petaloo Flowers
Tilda Die Cut Pack
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
Manor House Decorative Frame
Kaiser Captured Moments Stickers
Kaiser Heart Stencil
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays
Prima Canvas Alphabets





Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flairs Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The flowers are so pretty and love the pink colors! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and so full of detail! love it Tania BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!