Monday, August 3, 2015

Sketchy Boards August DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my project to share with you for this months challenge over at Sketchy Boards.
We have another fabulous Sketch and Inspiration photo for you.  For my project this month I decided on a canvas and I took Inspiration from the purple doorknob in the photo and also used the sketch.



"Love - Shine"


Products Used:

Canvas
Prima Flowers
Funky Flair Studio Flair
The Rainbow Resin Enamel Dots
Kaiser Wooden Flourishes
Memory Maze Chipboard
Manor House Love Die Cut Word and Decorative Frame
Pearl Paint Dabber
Kaiser Chevron Stencil
Muslin
Dylusions Sprays





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx 




3 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous take on this months challenge! I love the doileys you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning canvas Tania.......the background texture and colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! and great take on the photo and sketch. I think im going to have a go at this one :-) BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!