Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Kaisercraft Off The Wall Bookends

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share with you another set of Bookend Drawers I made for a friend's son.
I must say I am pretty happy with how these turned out seeing I don't venture into making boys stuff to often :)


Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Bookends
Kaiser Off the Wall Papers and Collectables
Kaiser Black Rhinestones
Kaiser Black Paint
Kaiser Metal Embellishments





That's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx 

5 comments :

  1. These look wonderful! Lots of fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I am loving the color choices and the fun embellishments to give it the 3-D look!! Great Job very inspiring! Hugs- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!