Monday, July 27, 2015

Scrapbookit July Challenge

Hi there!

This morning I have a layout to share with you I made for Scrapbookit's latest challenge.  This month's challenge is based on having "Fun, Frames and Flairs".  I chose a photo of my DD at Movieworld :)  I have framed my photo with a Manor House Decorative Frame and used a couple of Funky Flairs.


"Love & Laughter"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Pink Paislee Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Prima and Kaiser Flowers
Paper Doilies
Manor House Decorative Frames
Scrap FX Chipboard
Chevron Stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Kaiser Enamel Stickers






Well that's all from me today.  Hope you are all keeping warm, it's a tad chilly here in little old Adelaide!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx



2 comments :

  1. Such a cute LO and Chloe is just beautiful. Beautiful in pink. Thanks for joining in @scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Tania! I love it.
    I love all of the layers and different elements that you have included.
    That photo of Chloe is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!