Monday, October 6, 2014

White With One......Radiant Orchid

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with you my LO for White With One's October Challenge.  This month the plus one is Radiant Orchid, such a pretty colour.  There is a little story behind my LO today :)  I had just finished this page when my darling 8 year old daughter (pictured here) came home from a birthday party, and she decided it needed a touch of brighter colour.  This is why I have the slightly different purple below the white flowers!!!  All said I couldn't be mad at her so the title of the page is spot on :)




Products Used:

Bazzill Orchid Cardstock
Bazzill White Leather Pattern Cardstock
Martha Stewart Around the Page Swirling Lace
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Manor House "Love" Word
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Prima Stencil
IndigoBlu Bubbles Background Stamp
Orchid Opulence Ink and Reinker 
Texture paste
Blue Fern Studios Beaded Strings Chipboard


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 

9 comments :

  1. This looks so pretty, lovely photo and love the dies you have used too. thanks so much for joining in at the White With One challenge this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout, love the texture and the stamping. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all what a stunning layout Tania and I LOVE that your gorgeous, eight year old daughter decided to add her own personal touch. LOL I think the darker purple 'bits' make the whole page pop and let's face it, she could have done something far, far worse!!! I hope you (and your darling daughter) will join us at WW1 again next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background!! love your flower cluster!! Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol - love the story. I think the page is extra special now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous! Unintentional bits and all, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny how a little help, has helped you out :) .. Your girl has a great eye - just like her mum. Love the flower cluster! .. What a sensational job you have done. Thanks so much for joining us at WW1- I hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tania , I Just love your finer details .a stunning piece .Thanks for joining the WW1 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Tania! Now I know why you've been asked to join the team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!