Friday, October 3, 2014

123 Challenge Blog October DT Reveal "You Are Forever In My Heart"

Hi there.

Today I have my DT reveal for 123 Challenge Blog.  This month the criteria is 

Colour - Apricot
Word - Forever
Technique - Swirls

I loved the challenge board this month, one of my favourites.  Gorgeous colour  and perfect to make it very pretty and girly :)
Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out what the other talented DT girls have done too.




Products Used:

Apricot Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Patterned Papers
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Prima SIIC Rhinestone Flourishes
Paper Doilies
Spellbinders Picot Circles
Kaiser Botanical Texture Stamp
Prima Trinkets and Flair Buttons
Twiddleybitz Forever Chipboard Word




Well that's all for my today.  I do have you can find some time to play along and maybe win yourself a fabulous prize.  

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This was a much easier challenge this month I thought! This layout is so pretty, love the blingy flourishes and all the flowers too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!