Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kaiser Dream Big Wall Art

Hi there.

So it's been a while since I did an OTP project, so today I want to share one with you.  I was going through my stash and thought why not a Kaiser 3D Wall Art, I just love these!!  I bought the Kaiser Dream Big Collection a while back and decided it would be perfect for this project.


Products Used:

Kaiser Wall Art Square Frame
Kaiser Basecoat Woodgrain Paper
Kaiser Dream Big Papers, Sticker Sheet and Collectables
Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Kaiser Ice rhinestone Strips
Gesso 





That's all for my today.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Your wall art looks so lovely! Love that paper range! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!