Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Exciting News and My First DT Reveal for Black With Two

Hi there.

Today I can finally share with you some exciting news,  I am now a proud member of the Black With Two Design Team!  

So what better way to start than to share with you my first LO for Black With Two :)  what a gorgeous colour palette and sketch we have this month and I do hope you can join in.  All the details can be found here - BW2 November Challenge.


"Oh So Pretty"


Products Used:

Bazzill Black Cardstock
Bella Patterned paper
Mulberry Cardstock
Kaisercraft Filmstrip Acetate
Prima Canvas Letters
Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Prima Crackle Stencil
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays



But wait there's more!  I am also very excited and  pleased to share with you that I am now a proud member of the Scrapbookit Design Team.  I've been busy playing with all the gorgeous goodies that Jo sent me and can't wait to share my creations with you when it's my turn.  This month our challenge at Scrapbookit is a sketch which I hope you can play along with too.  Scrapbookit is also an online store so if you are looking to stock up on all your crafting goodies be sure to check out the store here :)



Well that's all for me today.  I can't wait to start the next step of my creative journey alongside the other talented members of both these Design Teams and look forward to sharing my creations with you all.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx


1 comment :

  1. Well done Tania, your first layout for BW2 looks wonderful. such pretty colors against the black back ground.. enjoy your time with your DT teams!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!