Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard October Sketch Challenge

Hi there.

Today I have my LO to share with you for Anna's Craft Cupboard's October Sketch Challenge.
For this LO I have used the gorgeous new Bo Bunny "Madeleine" collection, I just love this range and may just have to use it again for my next challenge project :)

 

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful"


Products Used:

Bazzill White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Madeleine Papers and Sticker Sheet
Prima Flowers
Prima SIIC Pearl/Rhinestone Flourish
Prima and Kaiser Stencils
Kaiser Magic Happens Clear Stamp
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays
Kaiser Filmstrip Acetate Sheet





That's all for my today. 
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 



1 comment :

  1. This looks gorgeous! Lovely photos and love all the flowers! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!