Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Scrapbookit DT First Reveal For October

Hi there.

Today I am popping in to share with you my first DT reveal for Scrapbookit,  which is our Challenge fro October and this month it is a Sketch by Pagemaps.

I was given two gorgeous Collections from Bella "Love Story" and "Wedding" to work with this month in my DT kit as well as lots of other gorgeous Embellishments and Blooms.



"Beautiful Chloe"


Products Used:

Kaiser Black Cardstock
Bella Love Story and Wedding Papers
Green Tara, Kaiser and Bella Flowers
Ric Rac
Blossoms Flowers and Pearl Stems
Ruby Rocket Rub Ons





I do hope you can find some time to join in with this months challenge and maybe win yourself a prize.

Until next time.  Happy crafting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!