Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Paper Rose Studio March DT Share 3

  Hi there!

Today I'm just popping in to share the last of my DT projects for March at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a Layout for my final share this month....

"Happiness Blooms from Within"


Products Used:

Paper Rose Dear Emma 12x12 & 6x6 Paper Collections
Paper Rose Colour Wheel Mandala Die
Paper Rose Little Etched Butterflies Die
Paper Rose Mandala 2 Stencil
13arts Modelling Paste
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spray
Smooth White Cardstock





Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous products I have used on my layout today be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!