Monday, April 4, 2022

Love, Adore, Dream Frame - 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects fro April for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have altered a Kaisercraft wooden frame.


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Circle Word Tag Set 1
 *Fancy Set 2 Borders
*Addy's Butterflies 
*Mini Decorative Frame Set B
*Mini Title Stick Set 3 


Once I had coated the frame with a couple of coats of gesso and decorated the inner panels with patterned paper I set about embellishing it with lots of 2 Craft Chipboard goodness.


I used Prima Blue Lagoon Metallic Wax to colour the Mini Decorative Frame Set B.  The Fancy Set 2 Borders and Addy's Butterflies have been coloured with black mist.  Once I had added photos I embellished the frame with flowers and chipboard pieces.


I used several of the Circle Word Tag Set 1 chipboard and also a piece from the Mini Title Stick Set 3 which I kept raw to finish off the frame.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!