Thursday, March 10, 2022

Gorgeous Easter Paper Collection - Paper Rose Studio

Hi there!

Just popping in to share another paper collection from Paper Rose Studio today.  This weeks release is a gorgeous Easter Paper Collection called - Easter Sunday.  First up I have created a layout.  I didn't have any Easter photos is my stash so I have created a Birthday Layout using the papers.



Here are some cards I created using the Collection.








I hope you like my creations using this beautiful collection, if you would like to check them out you can on the website here there is also some gorgeous coordinating dies. 
Well that's all from me.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!