Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Paper Rose Studio March DT Share One

Hi there!
Today I'm just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for March at Paper Rose Studio.  I have created another set of Cards for my first share this month..



Products Used:

Paper Rose Outback Friends 12x12 & 6x6 Paper Collections
Paper Rose Gum Leaves 5 Die
Paper Rose All Occasions Sentiment Sheets
Paper Rose Glass Domes
Smooth White Cardstock
 

Each card and close ups....















Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous paper packs and die I've used on my cards be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I recently bought this Paper Rose collection as I love all the Aussie animals etc. Love the layouts and wow, everything is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic cards Tania...congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Tania. I've just finished an album with this lovely collection for a baby shower so that the guests can take a polaroid photo, tape it in and write a message

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!