Thursday, March 3, 2022

Beautiful New Collection - Paper Rose Studio

 Hi there!

Just popping in quickly today to share some projects I created using the beautiful new Paper Collection from Paper Rose Studio - Spring Garden.

"Beautiful Happy Days" Layout



I also created a set of cards for a kit.








A couple of extra cards.



I hope you like my creations using this beautiful collection, if you would like to check them out you can on the website here there is also some gorgeous coordinating dies. 
Well that's all from me.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh what a beautiful collection of papers and you have created some amazingly pretty things with them.. love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!