Saturday, March 19, 2022

Paper Rose Studio March DT Share 2

Hi there!

Today I have my second project to share for March as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a set of cards for my second share. 


Products Used:

Paper Rose Hello Cupcake 12x12 & 6x6 Paper Collections
Paper Rose Big Sentiments 1.0 Sentiments Sheets
Paper Rose Rose Cluster Die
Paper Rose Square Card Bases
Smooth White Cardstock









Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Oh these cards are gorgeous! so pretty! love the dies and fussy cutting..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!