Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kaisercraft - Saturday Sketch Challenge #2


I just love playing along with the Kaiser Saturday Sketch Challenges, and this month I have decided to base my LO on Sketch #2.


Here is my take on the Sketch.


I have used Kaiser's new Collection Summer Breeze, both the papers and the collectables, love this range.  The Paper Blooms are Sage and Olive, the mini Paper Blooms Fuchsia.  I have used Kaiser wooden flourish flowers and Birdcage, and put Rose Pink Pearls in the centre of some of the flowers.  Lastly I have used a Martha Stewart Punch around the Page set on the base piece of patterned paper.

That's it for my tonight, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow, have time to relax and get very spoilt.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Love the bright colours of this LO. Your embellishment cluster looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!