Sunday, May 26, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #241


Happy Sunday All.....

Today I have a card to share with you for one of CCG recent challenges.  Such a gorgeous Inspiration Board, just love the colours, although colours I would not normally use....


This is what I came up with.  I draw inspiration from Photo #3, Medallions which I have stamped on the background of my card, and I also used Photo #2, using repetition with my Rhinestones. 


I have used Taupe, Olive and Stone Bazzill on the card, the patterned paper is SU, the ribbon is Vandoros.  The stamp is Penny Black, the flowers are a variety of Prima, Enthaily and Green Tara.  The Spellbinders I have used are Lacey Ovals and lastly I have used Kaiser Red Rhinestones.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!