Monday, May 27, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #242

What a stunning Inspiration Board and Colour Palette Colour Combos Galore Challenge #242 is, don't you agree??  I had a lot of fun with this one and even completed a page of myself, which is very rare.....


I took my inspiration from Photo #1 - Shabby Chic.  You can find all the details for this challenge if you click on the link below.



I thought Prima's Rondelle Papers were perfect for this page.  The melon paper is Kaiser Cardstock, and the Gold paper is a specialty piece that I had in my stash.  The flowers and rhinestone flourishes are both Prima.  I have used some collectables and the sticker sheet from Kaiser's On This Day Collection, and lastly I have used a paper doily from my stash.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!