Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Canvas With A Twist!

Happy Thursday All,

My first post in almost two weeks, I must say I have missed my craft, but had a fantastic time away on holidays in Melbourne, so much to do and see I almost need another holiday to recover from this one :)

Today I wanted to share with you a canvas I made for a challenge.  The challenge was "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows", so it had to have lollipops on it and  it had to be an OTP project.



I used a Kaiser Wooden Daisy Placemat, which I covered in Echo Park "Sweet Girl" Papers. I also used other papers and the element sticker sheet from the same collection to embellish the daisy.  I have used Kaiser Pearl Rhinestone strips around the outer edge of the daisy.  The flowers are Green Tara and Prima.  I decided that it didn't look quite right so I used a Kaiser Canvas and sprayed it with several Glimmermists and then mounted the Daisy to it. Finally I made my lollipops by punching out some circles and mounting them onto tooth picks!!

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!