Saturday, May 4, 2013

Better Late than Never - Scrapbookers Club Paper Flourish

Hello....

I don't know about anyone else but I never seem to find enough time to fit everything in each day, so today I am going to share with you my previous two months challenge Layouts for Paper Flourish's Scrapbookers club!!!!

For the first one the challenge was to use purple and scrap a happy place.  My daughter loves to go down to the lake near home and feed the ducks, oh and herself :)



I have used purple Bazzill for the base, the patterned paper is from Prima's Meadow Lark Collection.  Around the edges of the paper I used the Martha Stewart Punch around the Page Set Swirling Lace.  The flowers are a variety of Prima and Green Tara, the rhinestone swirls Prima.  I have used American Craft Glitter Thickers for the title and lastly Kaiser rub ons around the photo.

The second challenge was to use Buttons and Bows and also a colour swatch which consisted of the following colours - Rose Pink, Pink, Pale Blue, Grey, Kraft and Vanilla and you had to use four or more of the colours!


I used Kraft for the base.  The patterned papers are SU. I have used Bazzill Bling which I cut the shape out with a Big Shot Pro Die.  The flowers are Green Tara, the title American Crafts Foam Thickers.  The gorgeous rhinestone flourishes are ZVA Creative. I have used SU buttons, the ribbon is Vandoros and lastly the I punched along the edge of the Patterned Paper using the FlourishPunch around the Page Martha Stewart Set.
Now I am off to start on this months challenge for Scrapbookers Club which is to use "Chevrons".  

If you would like to join in Scrapbookers Club meets the last Friday of the month at 1.00pm at our Para Vista Store, it's a lot of fun and what better way to spend a Friday Afternoon than with other fellow Crafters.........  Happy crafting

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!