Saturday, June 18, 2022

Winter Rose Cards - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hello there! 

Just popping in today to share the second of my DT projects for June for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a set of cards. 

"Winter Rose Cards"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Mini Branches
*Doily Disc Set 1
*Lacey Border Set 1
*Fine Word Set 1
*Fine Word Set 2



I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Paper Rose Winter Rose Paper Collection.
I just love the colour palette in these patterned papers. I used a variety of mediums to colour my chipboard - for the Lacey Borders I used Heidi Swapp Navy Color Shine.  The mini branches are coloured with Brushed Iron Wax.  The Fine Word Set 1 & 2 chipboard has been coloured with Dylusions White Linen Paint and the Doily Disc chipboard has been left raw.
To construct each of the cards I embellished them with fussy cut flower elements, then added my chipboard pieces to each card and to finish I added a small flower to each card.

See each card below.





Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Winter Rose Cards.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. Wow these are beautiful cards Tania! I love the color comb of grey blue and white... looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!