Saturday, June 4, 2022

Beautiful Memories Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!  

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for June for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have created a Layout.

"Beautiful Memories"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Freda's Butterflies
*Ariel's Spray
*Flourish Adornment Set 4
*Memories
*Beautiful Loopy Font


Once I had chosen my papers and created my background I set about painting my Chipboard in coordinating colours.   The Ariel's Spray & Flourish Adornments Chipboard are painted with Art Alchemy Opal Magic Green-Gold Acrylic Paint and the Freda's Butterflies, Memories & Beautiful Loopy Font Chipboard are painted with Art Alchemy Opal Magic Aqua-Rose Acrylic Paint.


I added my photo to the page, then added the Ariel's Spray along the bottom of the photo and then arranged the fussy cut elements around the photo.  I tucked the Flourishes and Butterflies in and around the fussy cut elements and then embellished my page using a variety of flowers to compliment the chipboard pieces I have used.


To finish my page I added the Beautiful & Memories Chipboard for the title.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Beautiful Memories Layout.  

Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!