Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Paper Rose Studio June DT Share One

 Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for June for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a layout to share.

"Happiness Right Here" 


Products Used:

Paper Rose Helen's Homestead 12x12 & 6x6 Paper Collections
Paper Rose Little Foliage 1 Die
Paper Rose Wood Butterflies
Smooth White Cardstock
Assorted Flowers





Well that's all from me today.  If you like the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!