Friday, June 17, 2022

Paper Rose Studio June DT Share Two

  Hi there!

Today I have my second project to share for June as part of my DT work for Paper Rose Studio.  I have created a set of cards for my second share. 



Products Used:

Paper Rose Tropical Summer 6x6 Paper Collection
Paper Rose Tropical Summer Die Cuts
Paper Rose Mandala Flower Die
Paper Rose All Occasions Sentiment Sheets
Paper Rose Square Card Bases

Card One....



Card Two....



Card Three....



Card Four....



Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the gorgeous products I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with so many more fabulous ones....  I have one more project to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check it out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. These are lovely.. great designs and pretty papers you have used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!