Thursday, June 4, 2020

Scrapmatts June DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for June.....

This month I have created a couple of sets of cards, we can never have too many handmade cards in our stash can we?....

First up is a set of cards using the stunning Mintay Harmony Collection.


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Harmony Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5140 String Circles 04
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1222 Feathers 02
Scrapmatts CB1244 Scrap Words 30
Kaisercraft Sprays
Assorted Flowers

I have also used our Corrugated Assorted Shape Sheets.

"Best Wishes"


Some close ups....





Happy Birthday"


Some close ups....




My second share and set of cards using the gorgeous Colourblast Spread Your Wings Collection.


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Colourblast Spread Your Wings Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6100 Words 29
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5138 String Circles 02
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1115 Leaves 01
Assorted Bazzill Cardstock
Assorted Flowers
White Grosgrain Ribbon

"Happy Birthday"


Some close ups....





"Happy Birthday"


Some close ups....




That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Your cards are absolutely amazing!!! so many layers and so many wonderful details.. beautiful creating...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!