Monday, June 8, 2020

Paper Rose Studio June DT Share One

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for June for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a canvas to share.... Lots of fussy cutting and layers on this canvas.



Products Used:

Round Canvas
Mintay Happy Place Collection
Paper Rose Damask & Weave Stencils
Paper Rose Blossom & Texture 4 Dies
Paper Rose Pool Ink Cube
Dina Wakley Gloss Spray
Little Birdie Flowers 
13arts Modelling Paste
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Muslin
Prima Art Stones and Prima Melanges


Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like any of the dies or stencils I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting! 

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!