Monday, June 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio June Third DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for this month at Paper Rose Studio.
For my final share I have a layout.  

"Love"



Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable Collection
Paper Rose Large Love Layered Die
Paper Rose Small Dainty Butterfly Die
Paper Rose Stacked Squares Die
Paper Rose Distressed Brick Stencil
Assorted Flowers
Mini Prills
13arts Modelling Paste

 Some close ups....






Well that's all from me today.  If you like the dies and stencil I've used on my layout be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!