Friday, May 29, 2020

Paper Rose Studio May Third DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the last of my DT projects for this month at Paper Rose Studio.
For my final share I have another card.  

"Thanks"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Paper Rose Happy Days Paper Pack
Paper Rose Layered Thanks Die
Paper Rose Stacked Squares Die
Assorted Flowers
Pink and Silver Cardstock
Butterfly Resin
Kaiser Rhinestones


Some close ups....




Well that's all from me today.  If you like the dies and paper pack I've used on my card be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!