Sunday, July 5, 2020

Scrapmatts July DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for July.....

First up for this month I have a layout to share....

"Treasure this Moment"


Products Used:

13arts Assorted Papers
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB2008 Page Borders 07
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5165 Lavender 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1242 Scrap Words 28 
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9027 Damask 
Assorted Flowers
Net Trim
Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays
Kaisercraft Sprays

Some close ups....






My second share is a card.  Yes still playing with alcohol inks, just love them and they create such awesome backgrounds......


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1243 Scrap Words 29
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1223 Stars 03
 Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5132 Chains 01
Assorted Flowers
Yupo Paper

Some close ups....





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!