Saturday, January 26, 2019

Uniquely Creative - DT Creative Card Kit - December & January

Hi there!

Just a quick post today to share the latest cards I made for the December and January Card Kits at Uniquely Creative.   December's Collection was Everlasting and January is Whisper ........

December


January


Well that's all from me today.   You can pop over to their website and check out all the other fabulous kits and products they have on offer here!
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting........

1 comment :

  1. Two gorgeous sets of cards Tania! The colours in the first set are really pretty but I also love the neutral tones of the second set. Might have to go and take a look at these kits .. they look fabulous! Enjoy what's left of the weekend! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!