Sunday, January 27, 2019

Funky Flair Studio January DT Share

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share my projects I created as part of my DT at Funky Flair Studio for January.... 

I created these two frames as thank you gifts for daughters teachers, using gorgeous Mintay papers and our funky flowers flairs........




Products Used:

Kaisercraft Mini Square Frame
Mintay Secret Place Collection
Funky Flair Funky Flower Flair
49 & Market, Kaisercraft and Little Birdie Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearl Strips







Products Used:

Kaisercraft Mini Square Frame
Mintay Songbird Collection
Funky Flair Funky Flower Flair
49 & Market, Kaisercraft and Little Birdie Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearl Strips





Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flairs I have used on my projects today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Oh what lucky teachers! These frames are amazing, so pretty with all the blooms and beautiful papers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!