Monday, January 7, 2019

Funky Flair December DT Share

Hello there and a happy 2019 to you all! 

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.  I had a crazy busy one but great at the same time!  Now just settling back into some Dt work for this week and then we are off to Melbourne for some R & R and lots of shopping and tennis.  So excite can't wait!! 

Today I am popping in to share my DT project for  Funky Flair Studio from December, yes a tad late I know......

I created a card which was for a special friend.....


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flair
Assorted Patterned Papers
Paper Doilies
Kaisercraft, Little Birdie and Green Tara Flowers
Me to You Bear Topper
Pearls





Well that's all from me today.  If you love the gorgeous flair I have used on my project today, be sure to pop over to the website here, where you will find them all....
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year Tania!! I hope you have had a wonderful start to the year!! This card is oh sooo cute, love the bear and all the flowers too...Enjoy Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!