Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Scrapmatts January DT Shares

Today I am sharing the first of my DT projects for the New Year my DT work for Scrapmatts.

First up this month I have a Christmas layout.....



"I LOVE Christmas"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Sparkle Collection
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4068 String Circles Holly 05
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1213 Scrap Words 15
Scrapmatts Stencil ST5050 Snowflakes
Dylusions Sprays
Paper Doilies
Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones
49 & Market Flowers
Glitter

Once I had chosen my background papers, I got busy adding lots of texture using the Snowflake stencil.  I sprayed on a little colour until I was happy.   As I used all white finish Chipboard I kept them like this and just added some glitter to each to add a bit of sparkle being a Christmas and all!! I added lots of fussy cut poinsettia flowers and finished off my page with some bling.

Here's some close ups..... 





Next up I have a Heart canvas to share.  
I made this canvas for one of my daughters friends and she just loves red!! 

"Beautiful Memories"


Products Used:

Heart Canvas
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB4060 Ornate Frames 17
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1242 Scrap Words 28
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9049 Hearts
Assorted Red Sprays
Kaisercraft Texture Botanical Stamp
49 & Market Flowers
Paper Straws and Doilies

I started by adding texture to the blank canvas using the Hearts stencil.  Once I was happy,  I had lots of fun adding colour using a variety of different red sprays.  After I had my photos on,  I embellished the canvas with lots of beautiful blooms.  I coloured the Ornate's frames chipboard with red sprays and used some white finish chipboard for the titles.

Some close ups.....





That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!