Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Scrapmatts August DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I have a couple of projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for August......

First up I have a layout to share...... 

"Simply Beautiful Memories"


Products Used:

Lemon Craft Day Dream Collection
Scrapmatts ST9005 Stencil Cracks 
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5140 String Circles 04
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1197 Scrapwords 05 
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5116 Feathers 01

I used the Cracks stencil to add texture to my background and then added a little colour using Dylusions Sprays, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical's and some Rose Gold foil leaf on the background page too.  Once dry I added a few paper layers and lots of fussy cut elements to the background page.  I coloured some chipboard feathers with dylusions spray and tucked them into the fussy cut feathers. I framed my photo using one of the Arrow String Circles in the white finish.  Added lots of pretty blooms and a Scrapword to finish of the title!

Some close ups.......





My second share for this month is also a Layout.  

"Memories Last Forever and Ever" 


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Bo Bunny Black Tie Affair Collection
Scrapmatts Stencil ST9011 Patterns
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6113 Scrap Words 32
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5131 Bubbles 01
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB5053 Clock Faces 01
49 & Market and Little Birdie Flowers
Dylusions and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray

I used white cardstock for the base and then added lots of layers to it.  I then added texture to the page using the Moroccan Patterns stencil.  Once dry I added my photo.  As my chipboard pieces were already coloured with either the white or black finish I didn't alter them.  I added the large Clock face to the top of my photo and the smaller one to the bottom.   I cut the Bubbles chipboard into pieces and tucked them under the photo and under layers of the patterned papers.  I them embellished the page with lots of yummy blooms and finished off with a title from the Scrap Words 32.

Some close ups....





 That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!
 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Ohh these are really beautiful layouts, love the colors and textures and of course the gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!