Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard July Cyber Crop DT Shares

Hi there!

Today I'm popping in to share a couple of layouts I created as part of our July Cyber Crop over at Anna's Craft Cupboard .  I almost forgot to share these!  It was so much fun, with lots of great challenges and lots of laughs.......

I hosted the  Blind Crop again, and it was lots of fun.  Love seeing everyone's take on this challenge.  

This was the ingredients needed......


My finished layout.......

"The Best Ever"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Just Landed Collection
Assorted Chipboard
Uniquely Creative Flowers
Kaisercraft Stencil
Kaisercraft Mist

The second page I created was for the Sketch challenge.  I had hoped to get more challenges done but unfortunately life got in the way lol.

The sketch......


Here's my take

"Find Your BLISS Here"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Beach Collection
Manor House Flowers
Assorted Shells
Muslin
Kaisercraft Mist

Well that's all from me today.  If you would like to join in the next Anna's Craft Cyber Crop be sure to pop over to the Anna's craft Cupboard Community page so you can keep update with all that's happening and when the next Crop will be.  While your there why not check out our monthly and Mini Challenges we run each month.
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting......

1 comment :

  1. These look fantastic! both of them are great.. I too would have loved to join in more but as you say, life gets in the way... well life is just busy for all of us I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!