Saturday, August 18, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard August DT Mini Challenge Reveal - Stencils

Hi there!  
This month was my turn to set the Mini Challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. The theme is Stencils!  Do you have a favourite Stencil or Stencils.  


Here's my page.....

"Love"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Prima Zella Teal Collection
Prima Zella Teal Flowers
Scrapmatts Chipboard
Scrapmatts Stencils
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays






Well that's all from me today.  You can pop over to the Anna's Craft Cupboard Community page for the challenge and see the fabulous work from the other DT girls........ 
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, you sure know how to use stencils and flowers... love this...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!