Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard August DT Shares

Hi there!
Today I have my latest creations to share with you as part of my DT work for August at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

This month I got to work with the stunning Mintay "Lovely Day" Collection, oh my such a super pretty range.........   I created a couple of layouts,  and a BTP Project.

First up is a layout to share.

"Cherish, Adore"


 If you would like to see how I put this page together you can see the step x step tutorial here.

Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Lovely Day Collection
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers
Tonic Studio Nuvo Shimmer Powder
Tonic Studio Embellishment Mousse
Kaisercraft Stencil
Muslin

Some close ups......







Next is a BTP project, I have altered one of Kaisercraft's Trinket Boxes.

"Trinket Box"


Products Used:

Kaisercraft Wooden Trinket Box
Mintay Lovely Day Collection
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers
Tonic Studio Nuvo Shimmer Powder
Tonic Studio Embellishment Mousse

A few close ups.....







Lastly a second layout.

"Beautiful, Grateful, Amazing"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Mintay Lovely Day Collection
49 & Market and Kaisercraft Flowers
Tonic Studio Nuvo Shimmer Powder
Tonic Studio Embellishment Mousse
Kaisercraft Stencil
Kaisercraft Wooden Lucky Dip Words

Some close ups.....







Well that's all from me today.  If you are looking for some fabulous inspiration and love keeping up up to date with all the latest products be sure to check out the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog...

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. ahh these are all so gorgeous, love all the prettyness, the flowers and colors, so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous projects Tania; you've worked magic with that collection. I love the photo on your last page; your daughter get's prettier every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!