Sunday, August 4, 2013

July Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish

Hello again,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, I have enjoyed mine so far, got some crafting done, caught up with friends and today I am off to work!!

Today I wanted to show you my card I made for Card Makers Club at Paper Flourish.  This month's theme was "Anything Goes"  There were some fantastic creations this month :)


I have used a square white card for the base.  The Purple Cardstock is Kaiser.  The patterned Papers are Meadow Lark Collection by Prima.  The image is Magnolia "Tilda in Tutu Dress", which I have coloured in Copics.  The Heart Swirl Die is also Magnolia The Circle and Lacey Circle are Spellbinders.  I have roughly cut some Muslin and placed it behind my image.  The Flowers are an assortment of Prima and Enthaily.  The Lilac Rhinestones are Kaiser.  The Ribbon and Bling is from my stash and lastly the "Just Because" stamp is from Stamp It.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!