Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Little More Bo Bunny

Happy Thursday All,

I have a couple more Layouts to show you today using mainly Bo Bunny, I must admit it is one of my favourites, and can't wait for some of there new releases :)



The first one is using Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic Collection.  I have also used the chipboard sticker sheet, Trinkets and Sticker Sheet.  The flowers are mostly Bo Bunny with the exception of some Manor House Flowers.


This second Layout is using the Isabella Collection.  I have also used the Trinkets, Bo Bunny Swirls, and Chipboard Sticker Sheet on this Layout.  The flowers are Bo Bunny and again Manor House and lastly I have used a Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Your lo's are both very pretty...love the first the most Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!