Sunday, August 11, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #249


Hi, I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend, today I have my latest CCG Challenge to share with #249.  A very different Colour Palette for me, I love yellow and do sometimes use it... 

You can see the full details here,




For my project I took Inspiration from Photo #2 - Horizontal/Linear, and also Photo #3 - Fabric, using fabric flowers.


The Round Shadow Frame is Kaiser,  The Patterned Papers are MME and Kaiser.  I have used Twiddleybitz Circle Doyle, and the words Love and Family.  The Frame and the word Love are both painted in Mustard Seed Distress Paint. The flowers are Green Tara and Enthaily and lastly the Rhinestone Flourishes are Prima.

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful!! Love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! found you! totally love this Tania! and it's Twiddleyblitz dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!