Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bizzy Becs August Challenge

Hi there,

This month the Challenge for Bizzy Becs is to create a card that is "Clean and Simple", leaving lots of white space....

You can see all the details here,



So I have used smooth white Cardstock for the base,  I have also cut out a doily in smooth card using a We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Mini Punch.  The patterned paper is Adorn It "Home Tweet Home".  The flowers are Green Tara and Kaiser.  The Rhinestone Swirls are Prima and the Silver Rhinestones are Kaiser.  The Canvas lettering is also Prima and lastly the bling I have used is from my stash.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card,fabulous embellishments and such a sweet quote.Thanks for playing along with Bizzy Bec's August Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!