Thursday, April 7, 2022

Paper Rose Studio April DT Share One

Hi there!

Just popping in to share the first of my DT projects for April for Paper Rose Studio.  First up this month I have a created a couple of Mini Drawers Sets to share. 


Products Used:

Paper Rose Butterfly Bliss & Dear Emma Paper Collections
Paper Rose Blossom Die
Paper Rose Little Etched Butterflies Die
Kaisercraft Mini Drawers
Assorted Flowers
Assorted Distress Inks
Assorted Embellishments

Drawers Set One



Drawer Set Two



Well that's all from me today.  If you like the Paper Packs and Dies I have used be sure to pop over to the Paper Rose online store here and check them out along with lots more....  I have a couple more projects to share with you later in the month as part of my DT work, so I hope you pop back to check them out.....
Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. These little drawers look lovely, the colors are gorgeous..such pretty papers... I hope you are keeping well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!