Monday, April 18, 2022

Cherished Moments Layout - 2 Crafty Chipboard

 Hi there!

Stopping in today to share a layout I created for 2 Crafty Chipboard Design Team.  I have a short step x step photo tutorial for this layout.   I love how this layout turned out and love the black Floral Heart Frame with the orange. 


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

 *11" Floral Heart Frame
 *Cherished Moments
*Mina Frame
*Foliage Set 6


To create the background page I added texture using a stencil with texture paste and colour using assorted sprays.


I coloured the Floral Heart Frame with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.  I used thick embossing powder as I wanted to parts of the chipboard to still appear raw as the powder is thicker it fell off in places to show the raw chipboard.


I fussy cut floral elements and added them around the frame.


I coloured the Mina Frame, Cherished Moments and Foliage Set 6 Chipboard with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spray.  I created a handmade embellishment using Mina Frame, torn paper and fussy cut flowers and added the Cherished Moments Title.  I then added this to the bottom left of the photo of the layout.  I finished off the layout by tucking the foliage 6 leaves into the fussy cut elements.



Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!