Saturday, April 4, 2020

Scrapmatts April DT Shares

Hi there!

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well during these crazy times?  Today I have some projects to share as part of my DT work for Scrapmatts for April......

First up for this month I have a BTP Project to share.  I made this foe a special friend....



Products Used:

Kaisercraft Wooden Desk Organiser
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1220 Ornate Frames 22
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1229 Chains 02
13arts Patterned Papers
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Metal Treasure

Here's some close ups....






My second share is a card.....

"Happy Birthday"


Products Used:

Smooth White Cardstock
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB6092 Ornate Frame 20
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1159 Hearts 05
Scrapmatts Chipboard CB1244 Scrapwords 30
SPD Leaf Die
Mintay 7th Heaven Collection
Assorted Flowers
Kaisercraft Pearls

Some close ups....




That's all from me today.  Be sure to jump over to the Scrapmatts store here and check out all the fabulous products!!  So many to choose from.......

 Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting. 

1 comment :

  1. Yes crazy times indeed! You do the most wonderful OTP, I love this.. and your card is super pretty with all the flowers and leaves and the gorgeous frame from Scrapmatts!! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!